Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Visita a California

Huntington Beach-loving the sand, the sea breeze, and the crashing waves



We marked our spot...our rememberance on 9-11




The parentals and me


My nana and me




Nikki and all her FUN bridesmaids






Brandon, Rach, Nana, Mom, Dad and Me







My {little bro} Bryan and me










Bryan captured my debut as a world renowned pianist


Things I wish I had pics of:

Chowing down on pizookies with Ryanne and her boy Eric.

Me running 3 miles a couple of mornings without the help of a treadmill {the best part was that it was COOL enough to run outside and not in 110 degrees}

Eating at In-N-Out

Being cultured...I went to a nice French restaurant and then to the symphony with a cute/funny boy

Lotsa yummy food

Lotsa laughs {I love when Dad has an audience}

Car shopping

Inviting the inactive car salesman back to Church

Party at the park

Visiting with chums at church

4 comments:

rachbechep said...

why didn't you say you wished you had a picture with me?! yeah, where are those pictures anyway?! i guess i'm not loved. or maybe you didn't post them for my own sake. looked like i "enjoy food too much?!"

rachbechep said...

who's chums??

reddladybug said...

"chums"=friends/acquaintances/pals

Malesa said...

looks like you had fun! You are looking very cute now-a-days, but I guess that's not very surprising since you were always very cute when we lived together too.