Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here I Come

My dad always asks me, "What are you looking forward to this week?"

Usuallly I respond, "Not much. Just the normal stuff." But this week is an anomaly for which I can't wait! Drum roll please.

I'M GOING TO CAL-I-FORN-I-A!

I couldn't be more excited!

I'm gonna be...
hangin' out at the Redd Hotel
playing with the "little man"/my not-so-little bro
hanging out with the married sis and her hubby
seeing friends
going to Nikki's wedding
chillin' on the beach
having fro yo
visiting with Nana
not thinking about or doing work!
eating yummy home cooked meals
going to the symphony
enjoying the So Cal weather

I can't wait, Cali! See you soon!

2 comments:

rachbechep said...

wahoooooooooo!
im jazzed.
we're jazzed.
its going to be awesome!

Lane Snider said...

huh.. in that whole thing about you being in California, I didn't see my name mentioned AT ALL. Sad. That's my word now. Sad.