Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cup Full O' Goodness


I eat my ice cream in a [cup], not a [bowl].


My mom used to serve us ice cream in [cup] .
It was just easier that way.
Portion control? Maybe?
Now that I'm now an [adult], I carry on the [tradition] and still eat my ice cream in a [cup].
It's just [better] that way.
Habit, I suppose.
My friends think I'm crazy cuz I serve them ice cream in cups, too!

Pictured here:
Blue Bell's Original [Moo-llenium Crunch],
of course, IN A CUP
Ice cream goodness in its fullest
Cream: straight from the udder
Nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, and Pecans
Caramel chunks
Chocolate chunks
Melts in your mouth
Mmm! Mmm! Good!
So happy that The Valley of the Sun sells this Texas Delicacy...oh the memories!
Ice cream is a food group in my {food pyramid}

How do you savor your ice cream?

6 comments:

rachbechep said...

definitely in a cup.
i love ice cream in cups too.
muah muah muah.

rachbechep said...

those kisses were for good ice cream. haha.

runningfan said...

I might have to see if CO sells that brand...looks delish!

BTW...just saw the "reddaunt" blurb on your sidebar...fill me in!

granny said...

Sounds delish. Since you lived here, we have started eating ice cream in cups. Good tradition!

angiedunn said...

i'm down with the cup idea.

but only if it means i can get refills, dawg. (:

love ya amers.

ps: that greeny/tealy dress you have is my favorite ever. so dang cute.

reddladybug said...

Runningfan,

The [reddaunt] comment is just a hope and dream, and a [wink, wink] slash hint to my married sibs!