Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long Weekend

Ryanne and I at her Bridal Shower.

Ryanne, Ashley, and me at Ashley's Engagement Party


I attended the high school football game with Mom and Dad where Bryan was performing.
me and Bry "the tuba guy"



What's a football game without a funnel cake?



Bry and the rest of the band performing the half time field show.
Oh, the memories!
The highlight was watching one of the freshman fall down to the ground!



Ryanne with her bow bouquet and tissue paper veil.
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I can't wait to go back in December for the BIG day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candice said...

That's hilarious that one of the freshmen fell! I think that's every freshman's nightmare.

mtduckgirl said...

It looks like you had a great time! How are you doing?? What is on top of the funnel cake? Jelly??

reddladybug said...

Life is great!

Yup! That's strawberry jelly on the funnel cake...maybe I should say "do you want some funnel cake with your jelly?" :)

Liesl said...

Amy, what a great weekend!! Too bad I missed seeing you when you were here. Glad you had a great time!!