Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cute Bedspread



My cute bed spread.

The light blue and brown striped combo

makes my heart happy...

and there's something about

having a "made" bed that

also makes my heart happy.

My mom used to tell me that

"your day will go better when you make your bed."

{I used to grumble, but now I understand}

and it's true!

My day's just go better when my bed is made.

{Maybe that's why today was such a rough day.

I didn't make my bed...AND

it probably didn't help that my co-workers

woke up on the wrong side of the bed either.}

And to all a good night!

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

angiedunn said...

you do have a cute bed! and cute furniture! i remember how pro you were at putting it together too! :)

rachbechep said...

um. this post made me laugh. what you should've done is taken a picture of your UNMADE bed. :) haha. oh yeah, you have more class than i do...

runningfan said...

What a cute room! Hope you slept happily.

Unknown said...

That picture looks like it's from a catalog. Can I have your bedroom?

Malesa said...

AAAAAHHH! No jokes about bedbugs please! The east coast (NYC and Philly specifically) have turned me into a paranoid basket case about them. You do have a cute bedspread though.