Wednesday, September 15, 2010

good, good day

i woke up this morning with the feeling that
today's gonna be a good, good day...
and, lo and behold, it was.
it was an ordinary, yet good day.

i got up with enough time to shower and actually "do" my hair
{not the thrown back "i don't want to do my hair today" look}.
i love days when i actually "get ready for the day"

on my way to work i listened to some tunes.
i looked in my driver's side mirror and saw
an old, white tacoma {like i drove in my high school days}
and thought,
"uh, weird. there's not many of those around anymore."
i looked a little closer
and saw that is was my sis aka mrs. hepworth
on her way to school.
what are the odds running into her?
{no we didn't crash}
i love my sis.

also on the way to work i
received a text:
hey amy. can you please give me a call when u have a chance?
what ensued was a great convo with a friend
who needed my help and reassurances
i love helping peeps.

the office provided bagels and o.j.
i love spontaneous {you guys are awesome}
appreciation from the management team.

today's the 15th.
i love payday.

had lunch with some co-workers.
i love to stuff my face.

for some reason
i feel like
tonight's gonna be a good, good night.

7 comments:

Candice said...

I love the simple pleasures in life.

rachbechep said...

random seeing you! that was fun. we should do it again sometime. haha. but maybe a few minutes earlier??...so i'm not late! :)

joyous said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your great day, I hope your evening was even better. :)

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

I love those kind of days. :)

granny said...

Sounds perfect to me.

Several tips said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.