Friday, August 21, 2009

CA YSA Conference

One of my good friends helpd to plan a CA (all statewide) YSA Conference.
I wanted to be part of the fun and see how it all came together so
I "dragged" my friends Lisa and Jaime along.

We drove over on Friday night and went to the Conference on Saturday and Sunday.
We had a great time being fed...
spiritually and physically!

Lisa, me, Jaime wishing we were
fulltime Californians.
The weather was absolutely amazing!

I love to see the Newport Beach Temple!

It was also fun to have them meet the fam.
They had a great time listening to my dad tell his embellished stories. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Candice said...

That's a very ambitious friend you have. I'm glad you were able to take part in all the fun.

angiedunn said...

don't get so addicted to cali that you won't like AZ...'cause we want you HERE sister. (:

love ya!