Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CA Here I Come

I'm getting excited for my trip to California this weekend.

Here's just a few reasons why:
Almost 9 days of "funness"
Road trip with 2 AZ friends
Attending the YSA Conference
Partaking of Mom's home cooking goodness
Get to hear from an apostle
Hanging out with CA friends
Spending time with the fam
Hanging out in the CA sun
Going to the beach
Pagaent of the Masters in Laguna
"Working" from home
Camping
Rafting down the American River
Uh-mazing camp food
Chilling with Steve and Heather in their "hood"
Spending time with the ENTIRE fam

I CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

yay!!! have fun....cali beaches sounds so relaxing to me right now. [would i fit in your suitcase?]

rachbechep said...

ummm. im excited too!....just can't wait to get there!

neeners said...

hey amy!!