Monday, June 30, 2008

Why Arizona?

I've had several people ask me, "Why Arizona?"

Here's a few of my reasons:

The Dent-Dixons, {my favorite AZ cousins live here}
Affordable housing {I was able to buy a nice house as opposed to a ghetto condo}
Commute cut by more than 1/2
Still lotsa wide open space
Lotsa singles equals lotsa eligible bachelors
Heat
Transferred my job {no probs}
Not too far from the 'rents {can still take weekend road trips home}
Lotsa members
Cafe Rio
Blue Bell ice cream at local grocery stores {not $119 for 4 half gallons shipped}
The beautiful desert landscaping {I'm serious, I never realized how pretty the desert is}
The Gilbert Temple will be less than 5 miles from my new house
Good place to raise a future fam

4 comments:

granny said...

Glad you like AZ. We sure are happy your choice landed you here!

Holly said...

oh yes, Arizona.. is amazing!! even more so with you here!

Candice said...

You certainly make Arizona sound very appealing to those of us that haven't relocated there, especially with the affordable housing comment!

rachbechep said...

i'm happy that you posted and you're being better at posting on a more frequent basis. :)
next post: of your tv, living room and rommmate. i want to see who you are living with! :)