Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cougar


Ben and I have a long standing joke that I am a cougar.

It all started when he noticed that
a pair of my jeans were a little worn
and he asked me what happened.
I responded, "A cougar got me."
He joked, "Oh, so you scratched yourself?"

It's true.
I'm a
cougar,
an "older" woman
who's on a "hunt"
for a younger man.

Along the way,
I found my "prey" and
it just so happens that
he's a little younger than me,
but whatev.
He keeps me young and
he's a good catch,
if i do say so myself.

I'm a coug.
Hear me roar!
RARR!!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

angiedunn said...

cougar. love it.

amy+ben makes me smile.

granny said...

Be happy cougar!

rachbechep said...

i'm laughing. especially cause when you were making this post last week we started laughing really really hard about cougars and the cougars we know in our lives. haha.

runningfan said...

Way to embrace it!

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Younger guys sre the best! They're very trainable! :) It's worked for me for the last 13 years!

Becky said...

Should we call you Cosmo?

REDD said...

Amy... Your mom's a cougar, too. It must be genetic. DAD

Malesa said...

Phillip said that you have to be old enough to be his mother to be a cougar. Thus, I don't think that you qualify. You guys are really cute together though.