Monday, April 19, 2010

Aniversario

Saturday April 17
marks my
6
year anniversary
from returning home from
my mission to
T.H.E.
{Texas Houson East}
Mission
I can't believe it!
In so many ways it seems like it was
just yesterday.
I look back at those days as
some of the greatest
of my life time.
It was t.h.e.
best thing I've done to date...
I know now just as much
as I did as a young missionary
that Jesus is my Savior
and Redeemer.
I know he lives.
I know he loves me.
Those 18 months were
just a small way
that I was able to show
my love and gratitude to him.
I loved testfying of him each and every day
{several times a day}.
To all my Texan amigos:
I love all y'all!
Those days were before I had a digital camera...
sorry for the lack of photos.
The memories are forever engraved in my mind!

3 comments:

joyous said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony, Amy!!!

Robyn said...

I miss those sweaty Humble days, hermana

Annie said...

I love you hermanita!! Thanks for making my mission memorable!!