Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coverage Certification

First thing this morning I received an
email that seriously made my day.

Here's an excerpt:

Congratulations! This will confirm that you received a Passing Score on the Coverage Certification Course.

What a relief!
I stressed over the 3 day class and
2 day exam
{in a major way}
and I passed {the first time}!
Even more impressive that
my coworkers who have been in claims for over
20 years didn't pass!
And only 50% pass the first go around!
Go me!

What does this mean?
Well, now I'm certified to handle claims that need policy interpretation.
Blah!

7 comments:

runningfan said...

Congratulations, Miss Smarty-pants! I look forward to having such a smart neighbor. :)

joyous said...

Dang those brains. ;) Congrats, we already knew you were a smarty-pants though!

Again, it was so fun to see you in person over the Christmas break!

The Wizzle said...

Good and bad, right? I'm glad you passed.

Keri said...

Congratulations! I was going to call you a smarty-pants, but it looks like everyone else beat me to it. Good luck with your new responsibilities!

adairfamily said...

Congratulations! You should be so Proud of yourself and treat your self to something fun or a good lunch, dinner! Does this mean a pay raise since you are smarter than the rest of your co-workers? :)

M said...

That's awesome Amy!

Candice said...

Yeah Amy!