Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CA Christmas 2009

I went "home" to California for Christmas this year and spent a whole week with the parentals and the other 2 unmarried siblings. We had a great time!
me, Emily, and Bryan on our "hike"/"nature walk" in Laguna

The view looking out over the ocean.

Bryan turned 14 while we were home and can now attend the Stake Dances. He even got ordained as a teacher on Sunday. I'm so glad I was there for the special occasion.


Emily and me sporting some Chinese hats in Chinatown.



We took a stroll down Olvera Street in L.A. and looked at all the trinkets.
Bryan and the Mexican puppet.


Emily




me

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

granny said...

I'm proud of you! Congrats on your test.

Malesa said...

I can't believe how grown up Bryan is! I remember going to your house and he was just a little tiny boy bouncing around with TONS of energy. All of the sudden, I feel old.