Monday, June 22, 2009

Papacito


My dad is pretty much the best dad ever!
Not only is he one of the funniest guys I know,
he's a pretty uh-mazing dad, too!

He LOVES...
making friends with strangers,
embellishing
stories,
to laugh
{so hard you'd think his pants would never dry},
complimenting the chef
{especially when he completes the manly art of b.b.q.},
calling to "just check in"
{while on his way home},
to remind everyone about how the clock and his body clock don't match
{at daylight savings},
repeating his jokes,
taking pix of food
{and sending them to family members who aren't present},
and
when non-family members call to say,
"Oh, my gosh! We just passed Kanosh!"


Most importantly
he LOVES
his family!
{and we LOVE him.}

Heart ya, Padre!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Wizzle said...

What a cute picture! Did you guys make your dad a "100 things" yet? Because you've got a good start right there. :)

granny said...

We all love your dad.

runningfan said...

Just seeing that picture of Uncle Jeff makes me smile! Love that guy!

Liesl said...

Yep, your dad is an amazing guy! He was very instrumental in getting Ian where he is today. He rocks!! And so do you!!

Stephen said...

Dad is sa-weet.

adairfamily said...

SO I found you through the Adams blog. Fun we have one too if you want to follow us. Is it ok if I add you to my blog? I must agree with your post your dad is awesome he is funny and a special man in a lot of peoples lives. You are a lucky girl!