Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NYC Teaser

Here's just a few of the places we visited in NYC!

I <3 NY.

Carnegie Hall Tours Cathedrals Central Park Zoo Empire State Building Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Madison Square Gardens *Metropolitan Museum of Art* Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) Museum of Natural History NBC Studio Tour New York Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour Rockefeller Center Tour Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum *Statue of Liberty* Ellis IslandImmigration Museum Ferry *Top of the Rock* Greenwich Village Broadway Whitney Museum of American Wall Street Brooklyn Bridge Chinatown Little Italy Junior's Cheesecake LDS Temple 5th Ave/Park Avenue Shopping (including Tiffany's) Ground Zero Phantom of the Opera In The Heights MusicalTimes Square Subway Grand Central Belvedere's Castle Plaza Hotel Shuttle Yankee Stadiums (both) F.A.O Schwartz (toy store)

We had so much fun!

More details and pix to come.

4 comments:

granny said...

I've been waiting...! I'm so glad you loved it so much.

btw, we will all be in Colorado on Sunday, so no dinner in AZ. We'll miss you!

mtduckgirl said...

Hey you!! So I'm assuming you had a great time in NYC!!!! Tell me about it where you went, saw, etc....

Liesl said...

Amy, I saw Ryanne's pictures on Facebook!! Holy cow, it looks like you guys had such a blast! I love NY! My mom is from there, and I loved going with her to all of her favorite places. Great place to visit!

Malesa said...

It was so much fun seeing you! i'm glad that you guys had such a great time and that our 'hood didn't scare you too much. :)