Monday, April 13, 2009

Photos Galore from Boston

This last weekend I used my FREE flight and
visited one of my fav peeps/mission companeras {companions)
who is studying and working in Boston.
{And also a great tour guide, I might add.}
We had so much fun sight seeing, laughing, being silly,
eating and {making friends with strangers}.
The famous Boston ducks

East Coast
Now I can say I've travelled from "sea to shining sea."

Bunker Hill Memorial


Salem Witch Museum


Getting a kiss from the fish...I'll just keep dreaming that it was a Prince...


Inside the Bunker Hill Memorial...after climbing 294 steps to the topo...



View from Bunker Hill



Bostonians love their Red Sox
I also loved seeing all the old, old houses that people still live in.
I love the New England style homes.
Boston plus Karen plus food equals FUN!

5 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I love the old buildings too! It makes me feel good to be in an "old" place.

granny said...

I loved Boston. I'm glad you had a good time!

mtduckgirl said...

Wahooo for making friends with strangers!! And for a GREAT time with you!! Amy you are one of the funnest people to have visit! Thanks for coming. Smooches mi amor!! Nos vemos muy pronto!!!

Liesl said...

Boston is such a great city! When I went, my cousin Daryl took me to many of the places you went to. Isn't it great to be surrounded by so much history and beauty?

Malesa said...

Looks like you had so much fun in Boston. I'm so excited for you to come to NYC! You should call me sometime.