Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two Weeks from Today...

I'll be heading to
California!

Why?

'cause

My little sis,
Hermana Emily Redd,
will have her
missionary bags packed
to go.
{Go home, that is}

She'll be leaving on a jet plane
and saying
Oh, Spain, I hate to go!
and probably wondering
Don't know when
I'll be back again!

No worries,
'cause we'll all
have BIG smiles
at the aeropuerto!

I can't wait
to see that girl!

Not gonna lie,
I'm hoping
she won't be
in California
for too long.
I'm
hoping she'll
come live with
ME
in Phoenix
for the summer!

6 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Ah, sisters! How fun for you guys. :)

bryan said...

I'm so excited for her to come home...I might try make a facebook app to count down the time until she gets home. :D

reddladybug said...

Leave it to Bryan to do the countdown!

runningfan said...

Pretty exciting!

Stephen said...

Wait. Who's Emily again? :)

Becky said...

That is wierd how fast the time has gone...It will be fun to see M. O. Lee again...

FYI, I am changing our blog to "private" and I don't have your current email address. See my blog for instructions.