Tuesday, January 27, 2009

'08 was GR8!

Though a little L8.

Here's a little why 2008 was so GR8!

*I moved to the Valley of the Sun (December 2007)
*Transferred to the Mesa office
*Lived with my favorite AZ cousins

I became a proud homeowner.

Wrote to my missionary sis, Hermana Em


Got a new brother named Brandon.
We call him Brandon, Rachel's Brandon. :)
My little sis Rach got married!

Made lotsa new friends in AZ
Here's my AZ BFF, Katie


I ran my first "race" at the Thanksgiving Mesa Turkey Trot
I'll be running a 1/2 marathon before ya know it.
Location to be determined.

Christmas fun with the entire fam (minus Em)


I bought my first car!
Other highlights:
*Many weekend trips to CA
*Changed job positions...I just can't seem to get away from attorneys.
*Joined the blogging world
*Loved life

To a FINE '09!

6 comments:

granny said...

So glad you are here!!! 09 will be fine!

Koreena said...

So many fun changes for you this last year!

The Wizzle said...

That is a seriously eventful year!

Heather said...

Sounds like '08 was a wonderful and exciting year for you! I must say that Christmas with the fam was one of the highlights of '08 for me too!

joyous said...

What a fun year! Your house really is adorable. I want to see more pics of the inside too! Can't wait to see what '09 brings for us all. :)

rachbechep said...

wahoo for 2008!
seriously.