Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wanna Be Promotion

Many of you already know, but I recently got a
WANNA BE PROMOTION
slash
lateral move
at work.
I am now working as attorney represented claims rep.
My job role is essentially the same.
I still investigate and determine liability
and then
work to resolve bodily injury claims
caused by the at fault driver...
I used to work with the people DIRECTLY.
Now I work with their ATTORNEYS.
The attorneys send me their demands
in a nice little package with everything that I need.
I no longer have to spend countless hours
tracking down
medical reports
and bills.
The sad part is
that I don't have to meet with people
{at their home or work}
any more
to obtain their info...
which means I never get to leave the office.
Bye! Bye! Out-of-office freedom!
Hello, Cubicle!
I am now offically an office cubicle junky!
Bye, bye, company car
slash
cheap insurance
slash
company gas card...
BUMMER.COM!
No worries...
I'm getting some different experience
and will be able to promote
{for real}
in the near future
which EQUALS
more MONEY in my pocket!
Hello, opportunity!
WOOT!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

mo money
mo opportunity
= always a good thing.

love ya cuz.
and ps: you looked super cute today, per usual.

tears about the bruise one more time. seriously. ouch.

happy almost cubicle monday!

granny said...

Fun seeing you...the kids definitely kept you busy...you were the relative of choice today! Thanks for supporting.