Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Do You Remember About Me

My fellow blog family members have done this and I thought it would be fun...Thanks for the idea...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

joyous said...

Awwww...those were the good ol' days. I just can't throw away those seminary scriptures, too many memories. We had some fun times...I'm trying to come up with just one. The bowling pins were pretty cool and you were the best seminary buddy a girl could ask for. :)

Jamie Jo said...

Remember when we went canoeing on Jenks Lake at Girls Camp and Melinda Callaway kept rocking the boat? Well, I remember you stayed pretty calm while I sorta flipped out. Yeah for Amy!
Glad to see you're blogging too. I gotta go check out Joy's now too!