Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

I love that it's almost officially the weekend.

It's been one of those days that I {feel} like I haven't gotten anything done, but it's ok...'cause it's Friday! Wahoo!

I finally got notice that I'm getting a pretty good size raise! I passed the certification test about a month ago. My official title now is {Special Claims Representative}. Although I think my prior title as {Senior Claims Rep} sounds better. Oh, well! I hadn't heard anything about the {mula} part until today...Let's just say I'm a happy {camper}!

Yesterday we had a monsoon and today it's still about 100 degrees and HUMID as heck! I feel like I'm back in Houston again! Good ole memories!

It's gonna be an awesome weekend!

Here's a few reasons why:
My roommie is outta town. {I love the girl! I promise I do!}
I'm gonna be hanging out with friends {Katie and I just can't seem to see each other enough these days} :)
Not setting an alarm clock...either morning.
Going to the gym...gotta get the heart pumping at least once this week!
I'm excited to clean my floors, vacuum, change the air filters, and clean el bano. OH, the joys of being a homeowner!
My cuz Nikki and her fiance are coming to town...I even get to show off my casita!
I might even make room for a date! :)
I finally found a game {CURSES} and I'm hoping to have a game night on Sunday so we can give it a whirl!

Anyway! Until next time...

3 comments:

rachbechep said...

hoooooray for a [[fun]] weekend!!
i'll post about mine lata.

granny said...

Have a great weekend! Can't wait to hear about it.

Karina Marie said...

hey babe!! so, i wanted to come to your house tonight but i have a splitting headache.. but I didn't know you got curses!! Mayb I should get off my butt and come to you!! LOL! ahh.. if only my headache didn't still persist!! love this post!! just wanted to say hi!! have fun!