Monday, February 11, 2008

Rexburg Idaho Temple Dedication


While I was in Idaho, I was able to attend the Rexburg Temple Dedication. It just happened that the dedication was switched to this weekend...the weekend that I was there! What an awesome blessing! The temple is beautiful! It's at the top of the hill, near the famous water tower. You can see it for miles and miles! During the dedication I was reminded of the simplicity of the gospel. I love it! The Church is truly becoming a worldwide church and with so many temples dotting the earth! Rexburg Temple is the 125th.
It was also awesome to see President Monson in his new calling as president of the church! He dropped a little mortar while he was sealing the cornerstone. Later as someone else was putting in their mortar asked them to pick up what he had dropped and remarked, "That's what's called repentance."

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a GROGEOUS temple!