Wednesday, March 3, 2010


The Friday before Valentine's Day I received
a special delivery
at my desk at work!
I was pleasantly surprised
to find these beauties

from a handsome young man!


I was one happy girl

{with a huge grin}



I love, love flowers!

In fact, my love of flowers has been long lived!

When I turned 4 or 5
I remember being asked what I
wanted for my birthday and
literally
all I wanted was flowers
and homemade rolls...
and that's what I got

I was one happy girl!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

reddladybug said...

Sorry the formatting of the post is so wacky!

angiedunn said...

pretty! *gold star for him.

Candice said...

Those are beautiful! I'm glad you're being treated so well and are so happy.

granny said...

Um, I love flowers too. (You probably knew that!) Go Ben.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You are one lucky girl. When do I get an invitation?

Nikki said...

Cute! I love flowers at work! I'm so happy that you are so happy!

Jamie Pearce said...

How sweet! You both look so happy! I am glad things are going well. :)