Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rejuvenation

I love, love LDS General Conference!

Here's some of my thoughts...

Inspiration.
Motivation.
Inspiration.
Reminders.
Encouragement.
Personal commitments to be and do better
Hearing the word of God.
Jammies
Yummy breakfasts.
Listening to the kids choir.
Missionary work.
Angels...mortal and immortal.
5 new temples to be built.
Pray always.
Marriage...I'm a wise shopper...still looking long and hard for quality and durability, not just a bargain.
Scriptures.
Gratitude.
Service.
I can do hard things...in the strength of the Lord.
Unity.
Laugh.
I am a daughter of God.
Seek for the eternal.
Hope.
Girl's Nights.
Missionary work.
I-poding up the messages.
Answers to prayers.
Christ lives.
He hears and answers my sincere prayers...always.
He is my friend. Our friend.
There is happiness in living the truth.

Can't wait until April.

2 comments:

granny said...

You updated the ipod already? How? On LDS.org? Anyways, thanks for the great list and here's to April!

Malesa said...

That was beautiful. Thanks for sharing.